St George Motorcycle Club
The premier motorcycle racing club in New South Wales. We are multi-disciplinary club for racing:
- NSW Road Race Championships Sprint Series: with support classes from the very successful and popular St George MCC Clubman Road Race Series (** Denotes NSW Road Race Championship Classes) - these rounds are designed to provide the maximum number of rides in a day, and accommodate Riders and Machines at all levels.
- Championship and Support Classes (check 'Race Events' Supplementary regulations for full details)
- Unlimited - 750 to 1300cc 2, 3 and 4-cylinder machines
- Unlimited (All Years)**;
- Clubsport A (Pre 1/1/2011);
- Clubsport B (pre 1/1/2017);
- 600cc - 4-cylinder / 675cc 3-cylinder/ 748cc 2-cylinder machines
- 600cc (All Years)**;
- 600cc Clubsport A (Pre 1/1/2011);
- 600cc Clubsport B (pre 1/1/2017);
- Formula St George
- Various Machines as per supplementary regulations (16 years and over);
- Supersport 400 (15 years and over)**;
- Supersport 300 (14 years and over)**;
- Moto 3**;
- BEARs (British, European, American Racing)
- F1, F2 - as per BEARs rules;
- F3, F4, F5 - as per BEARs rules;
- SKYH (Suzuki, Kawasaki, Yamaha, Honda) - Post 2017 machines
- Dirt Track: St George runs a club dirt track championship, including a 'come and try' class for senior novice riders. Please check the Events/Dirt Track racing page for dates and venues.
Riders of all levels of experience are welcome to join us, we can provider a 'Race Day' buddy to help you through the pre race preparation to help you to get started, as well as helping to guide you though the Race Day requirements to get out on the track and home again safely at the end of the day.
We hold regular race meetings at:
- Road Race
- Sydney Motorsport Park – Eastern Creek - GP Circuit
- Dirt Track
One of the best ways to get started is to come along to a race meeting and see how it all works. The club is always looking for new volunteers to help us run race meetings.
If you would like to come along and see what it is all about before deciding if you’d prefer to be on the track or watching from the sidelines as a volunteer , check out the Race Events pages and or Volunteers and Officials Page, and contact our membership secretary.
(Note: you don't have to be a member to volunteer at a race meeting, but you are welcome to join anyway…)
Held on the second
Wednesday of each month in person at Gymea Bowls Club and online via Zoom.
Members are welcome to submit agenda items and join the meeting to discuss the matter with the management committee. See the Committee Page
for more details